I will be hosting a workshop in association with Art Anthology on Saturday, June 20, 2020. The workshop will begin at 5:30 PM EDT/2:30 PM PDT and will be taught in a private group on Facebook Live. We will be making this adorable mushroom with Ranger’s new QuickCure Clay!
What will you learn?
In this class, you will learn to make a realistic mushroom. I will guide you through making the armature and applying the clay. You will then learn how to cure the clay. Once that cools down (and yes it gets very hot so we must be careful) we will paint our mushrooms using Art Anthology Paints. You do not need any experience in sculpting or painting for this project, I will show you everything. 🙂
How much will it cost?
The price of the workshop is now USD$47.99 and includes the clay and the paints! You will need to have a heat gun to cure the clay. You can purchase the class at Art Anthology.
Other supplies needed are:
- glue gun and glue sticks,
- something for the base – I used a rock
- Mod Podge,
- a dried used teabag,
- gloves (highly recommended or you will end up with itchy hands),
- sculpting tools (a teaspoon and fudge stick will work),
- a heat gun (not optional- used to cure the clay),
- heavy gel medium (optional) and
- the usual paintbrushes and water
You can register for the class at artanthology.net. Once you have paid you will be sent an invitation to the private Facebook group. I look forward to seeing you in class!